About Bruce Ashley Group
For nearly three decades, our dedicated team has been passionately and progressively reshaping the Canadian beverage marketplace. Proudly representing over 60 alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage brands from every corner of the globe, our unwavering aim has been to uncover gems within the domestic and international beverage scene, and in doing so, become the beverage company of choice for our suppliers and retail partners—all to better serve the demands of Canadian consumers.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager to help us build and raise awareness of Bruce Ashley Group’s brand portfolio. We encourage and foster an entrepreneurial mindset, breakthrough, and empowerment. You will work across all levels and departments of our organization to find what makes our partners unique and help tell their stories to Canadian audiences.
As a Brand Manager, you will be required to:
- Develop and implement marketing strategies for our portfolio of beverage alcohol brands including wine, spirits, and beer.
- Analyze market trends and provide insights on consumer preferences and purchasing behaviors.
- Drive brand profitability and value generation in the market.
- Manage relationships with suppliers, distributors, and sales teams to ensure brand positioning and messaging are consistent and effective.
- Manage multiple brand and market stakeholders.
- Create and execute promotional campaigns, events, and tastings to increase brand awareness and drive sales.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop sales and distribution plans for each brand.
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities and trends in the beverage alcohol industry.
- Work with suppliers to create and execute training programs for sales and distribution teams.
- Manage brand social media accounts and online presence.
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights.
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Deploy and oversee marketing and communication tactics such as, but not limited to, advertising, media and influencer relations, and blog posting.
- Lead creative development, ensuring brand messaging remains consistent across all channels with a clear call to action.
- Monitor product distribution and establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications, and sales estimates.
- Manage brand budgets.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, including reporting ROI and managing KPIs.
- Monitor market trends and research consumer markets and competitor activity.
- Manage internal stakeholder relationships to ensure awareness and alignment on brand direction, marketing plans, and tactics.
Requirements and Skills
- 3+ years of proven brand marketing experience in the beverage alcohol industry experience will be considered an asset.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives.
- Passion and strong knowledge of wine, spirits, and beer categories and styles.
- Experience working with sales teams, distributors, and suppliers.
- Ability to analyze market data and provide insights to secure alignment of expectations.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and social media applications.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective brand strategies.
- Leadership skills in developing marketing plans and delivering business results.
- Detail–oriented with excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills, partnered with a creative mind.
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to build strong and sustainable business relationships internally and externally.
- Excels in a team environment and can manage stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to thrive in a fast–paced environment, multi-task, and switch between strategic thinking and administrative tasks.
- Proven ability to stay up–to–date with the latest trends and marketing best practices.
- Business degree with a marketing focus or a related field is an asset.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.